Over the past 18 months or so, we have all gotten used to testing ourselves for COVID at home to help prevent the spread. Here at Fit2FlyTest we firmly believe that everyone should have the choice to be able to take accurate and reliable private tests at home, which is why we have now expanded our testing services to include a wide range of lifestyle testing products.
Now you no longer have to sit in a clinic waiting room – you can take a private test at home instead, secure in the knowledge that our gold standard laboratory will provide you with an accurate result and fast turnaround time.
Fit2FlyTest now offer a wide range of lifestyle tests for your convenience, including:
- Allergy Test – A simple but reliable finger prick blood spot health check that shows if your immunoglobulin E levels (allergy antibody) are normal or high
- Blood Glucose Test – A simple, reliable test you can use to check whether your overall blood glucose level is within the normal limits
- Cholesterol Level Test – A reliably simple test to checke whether your cholestrol level is within the normal levels
- Gluten Sensitivity Test (coeliac disease – tTG IgA antibodies) – this simple to use test allows you to quickly find out if you have coeliac disease (gluten sensitivity)
- Iron Level Test (anaemia) – A simple test allowing you to check for iron deficiency (anaemia) using a finger price blood drop
- Pregnancy Blood Test – This SELFcheck Pregnancy Blood test is a rapid home test to detect raised leveles of human Chronionic Gonadotropin from a finger prick blood sample
- Prostrate Health Test (PSA)– This simple and reliable test will detect abnornal levels of prostrate specific antingens (PSA) using a finger prick blood sample
- Stomach Ulcer Test (H. pulori antibodies) – This simple and reliable test to detect infection of Helicobacter pylori – which is linked to stomach ulcers
- Thyroid Health Test (TSH) – A reliable and simple finger prick blood test to show if your TSH leves are normal or high
Our state of the art laboratories can now help people to better manage their health on a daily basis, allowing them to identify issues sooner and hopefully help them to avoid serious medical conditions.
Testing and looking after your health has never been more important than it is now. Fit2FlyTest’s at home lifestyle testing services allow you to take control of your health. Whether you have a specific health query, or just want to stay on top of your sexual health testing needs – we have a variety of different tests available to support you.
We will be adding more health tests over the coming weeks, so if the test you were looking for is not available at the moment please check back, or get in touch with our customer service team.