Erectile Dysfunction Test
This profile checks for a range of male hormones and other health indicators contributing to erectile dysfunction.
It includes a full cholesterol test, a test for diabetes, a check-up of your prostate and thyroid glands, and a hormone test for prolactin and testosterone, the main sex hormones in men.
NB. It is important to note that our tests are not a substitute for seeing a doctor, particularly if you have symptoms. You should not make a diagnosis or start any treatment without a consultation with a doctor or a suitably trained health professional
Testing Biomarkers include:
Thyroid Function Biomarkers
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- HDL Percentage
- HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein)
- LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein)
- Non-HDL Cholesterol Total Cholesterol
- Total Cholesterol: HDL Ratio
- Free Testoserone Calculation
- hbA1c (Glycosylated Haemaglobin)
- Total Prostrate Specific Antigen (PSA)